About the Product
Stress Free Mind supports natural resistance to daily mental stress and fatigue. This potent blend of whole herbal extracts, powders, and minerals nourishes and supports the immune system which is often taxed by everyday mental stress. Worry fades as you feel more composed and simultaneously alert. Bacopa, Dwarf Morning Glory, Gotu Kola and Indian Tinospora in the Stress Free Mind formula work to support learning, retention and long-term memory. Pearl, Greater Galangal, Licorice, Jatamansi and Ashwagandha aid overall mental energy, and the synergy of all herbs and minerals in the formula support mental resistance to stress.
Supports these Ayurvedic Factors
- Promotes learning, retention and long-term memory (dhi, dhriti and smriti).
- Aids mental energy by supporting Prana Vata
- Supports mental resistance to stress.
Related Health Tips
- Establish a stable regular routine.
- The Transcendental Meditation® program offers deep rest, eliminates accumulated stress and revitalizes the mind and body.
- Get plenty of good quality sleep. If you experience difficulty falling asleep, take Blissful Sleep.
- Partake in calming activities such as gardening and leisurely walks.
- Reduce travel and avoid stressful situations as much as possible.
- Follow a Vata pacifying diet. Favor foods that are warm, heavier, oily, sweet, sour and salty.
- Give yourself an ayurvedic oil massage daily (Abhyanga).
- Reduce cold, dry, light, pungent, bitter and astringent foods.
- Protect yourself from dry, cold and windy weather.
- It is best to not read or watch TV while eating.
- Avoid fasting.
Bacopa, Dwarf Morning Glory, Gotu Kola, Ashwagandha, Indian Tinospora, Jatamansi, Greater Galangal, Licorice, Pearl